Vision and Values
Morton is a school where we put our CARDS on the table and we wear our hearts on our sleeves.
The Morton CARDS:
- Considerate – we are kind and respectful to all around us (We are Kind)
- Aspirational – we have high aspirations and strive to be the best we can be (We think big)
- Responsible – we take responsibility for our actions (We own our actions)
- Determined – we are determined and we do not give up (We do not give up)
- Safe – we think about our actions
Everyone is valued, respected and welcomed. Together, we create a culture and environment that inspires children to be aspirational, confident and inquisitive learners. We are proud of our community and strive to equip the next generation with all the knowledge and skills that they need to succeed in whatever they choose to do.
Morton – at the heart of our community
At Morton, we believe that our children deserve a curriculum that gives them knowledge, experience and skills as well as supporting them to develop a life-long love of learning. We have developed a curriculum that promotes our values - Considerate, Aspirational, Responsible, Determined and safe. Our curriculum is broad, balanced and inspirational and is relevant to the area that we live and the community that we are proud to serve. We believe that learning about diversity and the wider world is of high importance to our children and so have created many opportunities for this within our curriculum.